Thursday, April 07, 2005

Do not see the Ring Two.

The Ring Two was a ridiculous waste of money and I am sad to say that it did not live up to my expectations AT ALL. THe Ring kept me up for weeks, it made me fear the TV and black haired children. Wells...don't even get me started on wells. That movie terrified me. NOw, after seeing the lame Ring Two, I laugh at that little girl and her TV crawling out of antics. That movie RUINED it. It was all about a freaky ghost kid wanting a mommy. Yes, you read that corrctley. A MOTHER. YOu mean to tell me the whole time she was freaking killing people was cause she wanted a mother to call her own? A mother who would love her and not throw her into a well? That is the WORST movie plot ever( aside from Attack of the Killer Tomatoes). And those killer deer? What the hell man? Seriously. I laughed and did not at all fear that Samara kid. I was upset. Very upset by the whole expierance. So, please, if you value money at all. Do not waste a dime on the RIng Two. It is lame and bad and, well, just BAD.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home