Monday, April 11, 2005

Biola Bound and Miss 21

This weekend was HUGE for us(as in me and Lina). Why? WEll, first I turned 21. Did I go party like a rock star while drinking insane amounts of booze and making out with random boys? NO, I went to bed at 10pm and ya know what, it was great. I got a good nights rest and was ready to go register for escuela the next morning. Another big event. I got into ROCK CLIMBING! I know! I thought it would be full cause HELLO it rocks(haha...get it.) and it was open! So, from 1 to 3 every Wednesday I will be scaling rocks ala Tom Cruise in MI2. I signed up for classes, bought a MIke's Hard Lemonade and shot a terrorist in the head. It was a sweet weekend. Then, it got better. Carolina got into BIOLA! Yea! NOw all we have to do is fund it. If anyone wants to buy a kidney, I am selling mine inorder for her to buy a meal pass. Also, my first, second and possibly third children are available. Give me a few years though. So, the weekend was good. Until next time...

Ciao-

AJD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home