Monday, April 11, 2005

The worst crap on the Tele.

I am ashamed to admit this, but at this very moment I am watching the Bachelor. Ok, I do not understand how this situation is at all ok. Think about it. Would you allow the person you were dating to be hooking up with twenty five other people? NO! If you are at all human, chances are that would not make you "happy." This is not acceptable in any other setting, but here on the great channel that is ABC, we are all into it. I want to go on this show, make the guy love me and then when he drops to his knee to propose or whatever, I will say this "Uhm...seeing as you hooked up with my roomies, all on national TV so I will be subjected to watching it whenever the media decides to remind us of who you could have picked, I think I will pass. But thanks. Maybe now I will get a recording deal or a chance to have a walk on role on some lame sit-com." I would like to think that God's plan for me is to not marry someone that can't find his honey without the help of twenty five desperate females and a whack TV show. Then again, this is just me. And I am a bit "crazy" and this is my rant for the month. Wow, I feel better. Ok. I am going to Coldstone! Yum! I love it being my BDay.

Ciao-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home