Friday, April 15, 2005

Things That Annoy:

THis is a list of things that annoy me( and probably Lina too.) Compliled by moi!
Here we go:

1. When two people and only those two people are on a date and they feel the need to sit on the SAME SIDE OF THE BOOTH. Can you not stand to be apart for a meal? Do you HAVE to be petting eachothers legs AT ALL TIMES? Seriously, it looks funny and most peopel(like me) think you look ridiculous. My friend told me that two people sitting like that is a sign of a good relationship. Uh, co-dependency can be a bad thing. Maybe I am too independent to recognize this PDA as a sign of a "healthy" relationship. If I ever have a boyfriend who wants to sit on the same side of the booth as me, I will politly excuse myself from that date and his life.

2. When people bring SMALL children into a late night rated R movie. Hi, do you want to screw up your kid more than the world is already going to! They think that there kids do not understand what they are watching, so it is ok. In my opinion, it is worse. I saw the Wizard of Oz at what I think is an early age. That freaking Witch still haunts me. So who is to say that aa "love" scene or a gory murder is not going to resinate in the kids mind causeing them later in life to be eiether a sex addict or a murderer? Hello people. It is called "good parenting." Lets practice some.

3.When people talk to me about things I could care less about.
You just put in a new sprinkler system and feel the need to share every last detail with me? Forget it. I will smile and nod and then probably go tell everyone to steer clear of you and your lame stories. I admit, sometimes I will tell a lame story...and if I do, plese tell me you do not care. I will respect you SO much more than before.

4.Ok, I work at a coffee shop and it is SO annoying when people walk up to the counter and say "How much is an(insert whatever beverage here.)" Well, I would like to introduce you to a little concept...it is called a MENU. There you will find the prices. When people ask me this insane question, I make a point to obviously look at the menu. I have better things to do than memorize the price of everything we sell.

5. When ordering at a fast food drive thru, you say what you need, and then stop. Then the person inside says "Anything else?" Uh, no. If I wanted anything else, I WOULD HAVE SAID IT. Seriously, where has all the common sense gone...it is even worse when it is at a clothing store. You out your pile of clothes on the counter and the sales person goes "Is this all for you today?"
"No, actually, I was going to buy more, but I like this whole process SO much that I thought it would be fun to do it over and over and over. All in the same day! Next, I will buy pants!"

That is only a little, and I am sure these things annoy you as well. Have a super day!

Ciao-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home