Thursday, May 26, 2005

LESSON LEARNED, DAMN IT

Hi. I am about to leave this hell hole that I have been residing in for WAY TO LONG and here is what I have learned:

1. DO NOT drive your friends cars.
2. DO NOT Date a co-worker.
3.DO NOT date little boys who are BIG BABIES.
4. DO NOT date ANYONE in Farmington.ESPECIALLY the Fire-boys.
5.Eat at Riverside Pizza often.
6.Get out ASAP, or you get stuck and belive me...you so do not want to get stuck here.
7.DO NOT settle for what you don't want, I did and now look at me. I might have BLOWN it.
8.Taco Bell is the best resteraunt here.
9.99.9% of the people here are freaking NUTS and are not worth your time
and finally?
10.DO NOT date a good friend...it ruined it.

That is all. Next time I write I will be in Denver having fun with my old friends and future husband:)

Peace out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home