Friday, April 22, 2005

Cops and Lobsters

I went out with AJ Trio tonight, as I do most nights these days, and we went to Red Lobster. I wanted Pizza...but all they had was Lobster Pizza. Gross. So, I was all "So, this is going to be insane, but can I get the pizza without any seafood on it? Cause if there is seafood on it...I will break out in hives." This probably made the waitress wonder what the hell we were doing at a Sea Food joint. Well, the State Police where there and I was excited cause maybe Jimmy or James(who taught me how to effectivly assume a new identity...shh..) would be there. They were not. Oh well. We still had good laughs. Really good laughs. I love laughing. It is my favorite thing to do! One time, I laughed so hard that milk literally came out my nose. OUCH. That hurts way more than I could have ever imagined...

Have a pretty day! I know I will:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home