Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Kids...and why I won't have one.

For the past three months, I have been watching two 2 year olds...here are some revalations about kids...just so you know...

1) Too much is never enough. They will watch Care Bears cartoons over and over and over and over...I have been here for less than two hours and I have been subjected to Care Bears SIX times.

2) They think screaming is the answer to all problems. I won't give you a cookie? SCREAM! I won't let you jump off the roof into the grass? SCREAM? And really, how do you punish a 2 year old that you baby sit. Time out. Which never works. Cause what do they do during time out? SCREAM!

3)This is one I did ot know, but apparently they are violent. On occasion when I do not give in to their insanse requests, I have been hit and pinched...by a TWO YEAR OLD? What the crap? I mean, really? Are they watching Jerry Springer? Kids are not supposed to abuse anyone other than their siblings...I resent my abuse.

4)They drool when they sleep, like...alot. It is disgusting really.

That is all I can write for now because I am being harrased to feed them...sheesh. Who do they think they are;)

heh. In all seriousness, I adore these (and most CUTE) kids...but I will for sure wait a few years to have my own flock of crazies.

Ciao 4 Now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home