Thursday, September 21, 2006

Customs.

Why the HELL are Canadian Customs officers so damn mean? I have gone to a handful of other countries and they all have been super nice. That is why on my first trip to Canada over a year ago, I was shocked at the asshole behind the glass. Maybe he was just having a bad day? NOPE! Everytime I go there and back, I get treated like I have C4 strapped to my belt and a shirt that says I HATE WESTERN CULTURE! Even mor irritating? I am a 22 year girl for the USA. When was the last time a young American chick went on a rampage in Canada? And why I really like Canada...I love my home and had I not met and married a Canuck(not a hockey player...damn it) I would have NEVER settled here! I have started making up stories everytime I pass through customs. I look at it as an acting gig. Unpaid ofcourse, but a gig none the less.

Lighten up, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home